Everyone loves the idea of being able to work from home, and with Millennials making up a considerable percentage of the workforce, companies have had to make adjustments for remote positions. There are plenty of job boards and freelancing websites that post positions that are remote, but one of the top sites is FlexJobs (www.flexjobs.com).
Now that FlexJobs has released their list that focuses on the top 30 companies that allow you to work from home, finding a position that suits your expertise has never been easier. Many people worry that freelancing is the only way to work from home, but that isn’t the case. It might take some looking around, but you can find a position that is just as full-time as working out of an office, you just might need to meet some experience and education requirements.
Here are the top ten from FlexJobs’ work-from-any-where in the United States list:
- UnitedHealth Group: A diverse healthcare company that’s made up of two divisions that focus on health benefits and insurance coverage and health technology and information services. http://www.unitedhealthgroup.com/
- SAP (Systems Analysis and Program Development): An internationally recognized company with more than 65,000 employees that provides clients with enterprise software, data processing and management, and more. http://www.sap.com/
- Anthem, Inc.: A Fortune Top 50 company that is recognized as one of the nation’s largest health insurers and have more than 35,000 employees. http://www.antheminc.com/
- Fiserv: A premier provider of both information management and e-commerce systems for mainly financial businesses. http://www.fiserv.com/
- Syneos Health: A pharmaceutical corporation that provides clinical, commercial, and consulting solutions to clients in over 50 diverse areas. http://www.syneoshealth.com/
- PRA Health Sciences: A global research organization that assists with developing pharmaceuticals in areas such as neurology, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, and more. http://www.prahs.com/
- InVision: The highly recognized company has developed a platform that assists companies with building interactive and realistic prototypes and web mockups. It’s been a remote team since the beginning. http://www.invisionapp.com/
- Appen: This internationally recognized technology company works through a variety of industries to improve upon products with high-quality data. http://www.appen.com/
- Grand Canyon University – GCU: The private and interdenominational Christian educational institution offers both campus and distance education undergrad and graduate degrees in a variety of areas such as health sciences, nursing, theology, design, and more. They offer positions with telecommuting, freelance, temporary hours, and schedule flexibility. http://www.gcu.edu/
- Western Governors University: With a headquarters in Salt Lake City, WGU is an accredited online university that offers degree programs at an affordable and flexible rate. Their varying timetable allows students to study at their own pace. http://www.wgu.edu/
The above companies are just ten of the companies listed on the FlexJobs list. If you want to see what other businesses allow you to work from home, you can find the full list by visiting the below link.